3G Loudspeaking, Solar Powered Telephone
Advantages Over Other Products
Working closely with maintenance contractors has enabled KJ Precision Engineering to design a phone that eliminates many of the issues experienced with other brands.
- Circuitry is housed entirely within an IP 67 rated case, within the weatherproof aluminium housing. This means no water or insect ingress. The microphone is insect screened and entirely weatherproof as a result of its positioning.
- Extensive R & D has gone into power consumption reduction. Our phones have a dark day capacity of several weeks, but remain online at all times so do not require a “boot up” time before the Emergency call can be made.
- Designed to be installed on the roadside by one person within 20 minutes, eliminating the considerable costs of traffic control.
- The phone Does not require any software to enable remote testing. Each unit reports automatically via SMS to a designated mobile phone.
- Remote interrogation includes the ability to change designated numbers, adjust speaker or microphone volume and talk time, battery status, signal status, and information regarding the configuration of the phone.
- All functions can be password code protected.
- The weatherproof speaker has a Mylar cone.
- The use of readily available component parts as opposed to manufacturer specific components means far more economical servicing costs.
- A shroud attached to the body of the phone creates extra insulation for the battery housed inside and air ducts underneath draw air through the upper pole to assist in cooling and prolonging the battery life even further.
Being a long standing family run business, we are always on hand to provide quick and efficient customer service.
The Dritel 3G Series 7 Loud Speaking Telephone being proudly Australian designed and manufactured is engineered to meet exacting specifications for safe and correct operation. Dritel believe service and backup of all products is paramount. With this in mind the features developed contribute significantly to the service quality.
Key features include:
- Designed to maximize vandal resistance and weather proof characteristics
- Automatic time out or hang-up when the call is terminated
- Self diagnostics and automatic reporting
- Manufactured from Marine-grade stainless and Marine-grade aluminium
- UV rated powder coating
- Modular construction
- One person installation and ease of servicing
- Flexibility to customise product to suit customer’s requirements
The robust and solar powered nature of this emergency phone are compelling reasons to take advantage of the emergency potential help offered in numerous situations such as:
- Roadside Help Phones
- Railways (Signal Post and Siding Telephones)
- Public area security, parking lots, malls, sporting events, beaches
- Parklands and recreation areas including national parks, trails, walks, and forestry’s.
- Remote situations
- National Parks